Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
In June, BLR conducted an employer brand survey to solicit input from companies on what they are doing for internal and external employer branding stack up against each other. The purpose of the survey was to provide insight into the following questions and more:
- How many companies are devoting programs to both internal and external branding?
- Who at the organization is typically responsible for such programs?
- What role do prospective, high potential (HIPO), and alumni employees play in branding?
- How are businesses monitoring their brand and reputation?
- Which branding strategies are perceived as being most successful?